sâmbătă, 26 februarie 2011

100 ways to please a Romanian woman

...by Dr P.D. Fogarty
"Introduction


Romanian women expect much more than their British or American counterpart. I have listed my top 100 ways I know to make a a Romanian woman truly happy.
These have taken me eight years to collect, not to mention lots of kicks under the table and guidance from my Romanian wife, not to mention lots of angry Romanian women looking at me in horror!
The funny things is my wife taught me all my social etiquette skills - then had to endure the fact that everyone assumed these came naturally to an English gentleman!
So I thought I would write them down to help others starting down this path to happiness! Good luck and enjoy the ride - it will be no other you have ever experienced!
1 Dress to impress
Romanian women are inundated with good looking men on their tail. Saying that - I dressed terribly and married here as my wife knew other Romanian women would never give me second look!


2 Have your own place!
Most Romanian men and women live with their parrents. If you offer a space away from her parents, you will be greatly admired and your romance will hurtle forward!


3 Learn Romanian
She is looking for a life partener - someone she can talk to when tired. She will love the fact you are showing commitment to her culture.


4 Buy flowers
Buying flowers in Romania is a really big thing. They have no money, food or economic prospects but the local flower shop never goes bust!


5 Buy an odd number of flowers
You only give an even number of flowers such as a dozen red roses at a funeral.


6 Arrive on time and call when you get home
Romanian women worry about everything - especially foreign boyfriends getting home in one piece.


7 Carry two wallets with you
This makes sure when some thieving Romanian robs you (expect it to happen at least twice), you can still cover the cost of the romantic meal, without borrowing from your new date.


8 Cure her negative energy
Know your ""Our Father" so when de deochi (also known as the evil eye or negative energy) strikes - you can sit for an hour rubbing her feet, reciting it 27 times. How do you know she has it - she will meet an old woman and instantly have a headache!"


Descoperit pe Kindle (aici) si amuzat cu cele cateva pagini oferite ca trial.

Niciun comentariu: